A 1-on-1 Essay Mentorship
Perfect for... students who want 1-on-1 guidance on writing their essays from scratch, from brainstorming to drafting to polishing up a final draft.
Work with an Ivy League mentor to develop your entire application from scratch through a series of live 1-on-1 video sessions.
- 30-min to 1-hour live video sessions to discuss your essays, scheduled at your convenience
- Brainstorm ideas, discuss your writing, workshop drafts, and edit your essays with an experienced mentor to achieve the best results
Schedule a Free Consultation Learn More >>
- Start your writing process with an emotionally compelling, thoughtful, and already-vetted story idea -- don't waste time pursuing ideas that won't make a great essay
- Brainstorm essay topics and get inspired to discover interesting, unique stories about yourself that you might otherwise overlook
- Write and edit several essay drafts over the span of multiple sessions with an experienced Ivy League writer
- Polish up a final draft of your application essays, ready for submission
- Receive holistic advice on the college admissions process and your overall application
- Get guidance on how to approach being waitlisted to your dream college, and what information you should send to the admissions office to bolster your chances
Perfect for... students who want detailed, honest, and comprehensive feedback on essays they've already written.
Simply submit your essays to our online submission form to get in-depth, personalized feedback from an Ivy League editor within 48 hours.
- Review and revise the content and grammar of your writing, as well as the style and strength of your central thesis/story/narrative
- Grade essay across 12+ dimensions using our proprietary evaluation rubrics
- Rush delivery of 12 or 24 hours
- 10% discount on second reviews
Review My Essay
- Our Ivy League student editors can help you achieve the results you desire through your writing
- Revise the content, style, and strength of your central thesis/story/narrative
- Receive customized feedback based on the specific guiding prompt and topic of your essay, as well as your personal background
- Validate your bibliographic citations and sourcing
- Proofreading and grammar
- Improve the structure, narrative, and organization of your writing
Areas of Expertise
Graduate School Admissions
High School Admissions
School Transfer Apps
School Work/Academic Projects